Key Areas of Expertise
We deliver the best experience to our clients through an array of public affairs services. As a versatile team of consultants, we see every angle, and that makes us adaptable across the broad spectrum of public affairs, communications and sustainability.
Key Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Communications
- Modelling Corporate Sustainability through the integration of business and social strategy
- Stakeholder Relationship Management and catalysing strategic partnerships
- Policy and Regulatory Advocacy.
A dynamic team of nimble and agile Professionals with deep capability in adapting global best practices to local business reality.
Core team deploys 2 key functional capabilities towards delivering pleasant clients’ experience and outcome – First Hands-on experience and Hands-on-Skills
We support clients to develop effective and efficient business model to mitigate the often volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) Policy and regulatory headwinds
Strong grasp/compliance of global and local guidelines for dealing with government agencies, including the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) to promote business continuity
Offer strategic stakeholder engagement and policy advocacy for the realisation of client’s corporate business objective.
Seven Months (7) in operation with the under-listed clientele & Projects:
- Global Health Bazaar by Livewell Initiative
- Last Mile Advocacy on Cervical Campaign by George Kerry Life Foundation
- Food Safety Week by The Chartered Institute for Food, Science and Technology